I listen to people who have done great Feng Shui inside their home but they still have money, relationship or career problems. They forget that other buildings, roadways and businesses outside their home can have a negative influence on their home.
Some of these “environmental influences” could be:
- your front door faces a T-junction in a road
- your front door faces a cemetery or school
- you have a tree or utility pole in direct line with your front door
- you have very tall buildings on each side of your home
- power lines very close to your home
- sharp angles from other buildings pointing at your home
To combat most of these issues you need proper landscaping. Trees and hedges help absorb the sharp energy directed at your home. If possible, it would be advisable to build a covered porch in front of your main door.
Courtesy of Sharon Hay @ Canadian Feng Shui